Hey, do want to bypass the FRP of your Samsung device and you are looking for the SideSync method? Here, you are at the exact place. We will instruct you to do the process and successfully bypass the FRP of your device. What you have to do is follow the instruction first to last carefully.
Before we start, you should know some important information and suggestion about the software. It will help you out to understand the process well. You have to install some software to get the process done. We will provide you all the essential tool for the SideSync method including the SideSync APK for Android. Let’s start.
What is SideSync?0
SideSync is a software which is made by Samsung to synchronize data between a Mobile phone and PC. You can connect your phone and PC through SideSync with the help of a USB cable. If you don’t have it no problem, you connect through WIFI. After you connect your device to the PC through SideSync you will get to enjoy all the various features of the tool. You can control your phone calls and messages through your PC once you get connected on SideSync.
Features of SideSync tool
- Easy to use
- Available in Both Android and Windows as well as MAC
- Compatible with all windows version
- Connect your phone through WIFI or data connection. You can connect your phone to PC even if there is no USB cable
- You will get the control over text message and Phone call
- You can share files between your mobile and PC
- You will get notification of calls and messages
Supporting Phone list
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Models: N920C, N920G, N920I, N920T
- Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE+ Models:SM-G928F, SM-G928G, SM-G928I, G928G, G928T, SM-G928A
- Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE Models:SM-G925F, SM-G925I, SM-G925T
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Models:SM-G920F, SM-G920I, SM-G920T
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Models:SM-G900F, SM-G900H, SM-G900FD
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Models:SM-A800F, SM-A800I, SM-A800S, SM-A8000, SM-A800YZ
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Models:SM-J700F, SM-J700H
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Models:SM-J500F, SM-J500FN, SM-J500G, SM-J500H
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Models:SM-J320F
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Models:SM-J200F, SM-J200G, SM-J200GU, SM-J200H
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE Models:SM-G361H, SM-G360T1
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Models:SM-G531H, SM-G531F, SM-G530FZ
SideSync Method Requirements
- A PC with active internet connection
- WIFI connection
- USB data cable
This method may not work if you have installed Android Security Patch level 01/12/2015. If it doesn’t work, try to reinstall the firmware with Odin with a firmware before December 2015.
Do the process at your own risk! If you do any damage to your phone during the process, we won’t be responsible for that.
Your battery should be fully charged before starting the process. You had better keep away the sim card and SD card from your device before you proceed to the method.
After resetting your device, all your data may wipe out so, I recommend you to have a backup of all your important data and information.
We have used Samsung Galaxy Core Prime device in the entire process. You can do it on any of the phoneson the list. Let’s start.
Step 1: Switch of your phone. Now press the Volume up, home key and power button together. You will enter the boot mode. Now, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset. Then, click on Yes- delete all user data. Now, reboot your device clicking the power button.
Step 2:After the phone is opened, keep setting it up normally until the verification of email and password l option show up. Don’t forget to connect to a WIFI network.
Step 3:Now, download the Samsung SideSync software on your pc from the official Samsung site. Then install it on your Pc.Then, open the software The software needed to be on both your PC and mobile. In the next step, I will show you how to do it.
Step 4: To complete this step you will need a USB cable. Now connect your phone to your PC through USB cable. After you connect your device to pc, you will get access to use the internet and use Google chrome along with galaxy apps and browser.
Step 5: After you open chrome, you will be redirected to a link. Now go the link bar and go to this link(https://frpapk.com/bypass).Then, download the FRP bypass tool from here and go back the page and click ok.
Step 6: Click agree and you will be asked to download the SideSync app. Now, click on search and type ES file explorer. Then, install it. You will require registering or sign in to Samsung’s website. If you don’t have an account, you can open one and then log in and install the app.
Step 7: Once, ES file explorer is installed, open it. Go to download folder and install the bypass app downloaded from the link. If it shows install blocked, go to settings and check unknown sources.
Step 8: Once, you install the app, open it. It will give you access to the settings. Now, go to backup and reset and click on Factory Data Reset. Then, click on Reset Device. After that, click on delete all. Disconnect your phone from PC. Wait for a while. You successfully bypassed the FRP of your device. Now, you can set up your phone normally, and set up a new email on your Phone.
You have to go through 8 steps that provided above to successfully bypass FRP of a Samsung device. Try to take every step carefully and you will be able to do the SideSync method easily.
Thank you for coming to know about the SideSync method. I hope you can successfully apply the method and get a positive result. If you face any problem during the entire process let us know. We will try to help you. Stay tuned for more updates. Until then, take care and spread the goodness.